“Back on track for success”, Prof. Dr. Stefan Bratzel in conversation with the management of the DDIM Automotive specialist group. (german)
This exchange is exemplary for the networking of DDIM Automotive Interim Managers within the automotive industry. Current topics and trends are discussed as well as opportunities and possible uses of interim management for the positive development of companies in the automotive and mobility industry.
About the DDIM Expert Group Automotive
Within the industry association DDIM, we are the group of automotive interim managers with many years of professional expertise and management experience across the entire automotive value chain. We increase the performance of companies in the automotive and mobility industry through our fast availability, current analysis of the business situation and our efficient and customer-specific implementation.
- Publication and discussion of current industry topics in relevant media
- Professional networking at DDIM events, e. g. annual meeting, regional and local events as well as at other automotive industry events
- Transfer of know-how, methods and tools among Expert Group members as well as with experts and customers
- Cooperation with DDIM associated Interim Management providers and partners of as well as with selected associations, media and universities linked to the automotive industry
- Quality assurance through demanding admission criteria for new members and through professional cooperation of the members
- Monthly video conferences
- In person meetings and events (at least 3 times a year)
- Publication and commentary of technical articles, e. g. video, technical article, blog or workshop
- Ongoing communication and interaction in social media
- Active participation in the DDIM annual meeting (DDIM Kongress)
- Professional interim management for the automotive industry
- Network of experts across the entire automotive value chain
- More than 500 years of industry experience
- More than 200 successful interim management projects concluded
Manufacturers/OEMs, suppliers, engineering service providers, dealers, aftermarket, mobility service providers
Across the entire automotive value chain (see competence matrix / LINK)
- International experience:
Germany, Europe, USA, Mexico, China, Korea
About the automotive industry
The automotive industry is the leading sector of the German economy. The industry is currently undergoing the biggest transformation since its inception. This is due to intense global competition between traditional car companies and emerging competitors, particularly from the technology sector. Changing customer requirements and increased regulation are further drivers of the disruptive changes in the industry. All this manifests itself in the CASE megatrends:
Sharing & Services
E-Mobility, alternative powertrain, in particular electrification
In order to be successful in this environment, companies need a high level of professionalism, innovative strength, efficiency and implementation expertise. In addition to their own capabilities, companies gain competitive advantages when they strengthen themselves specifically with additional resources on a project related basis and for a limited time.
We, the Interim Managers of the DDIM Automotive Group, serve the companies in the automotive industry.
“The automotive industry is currently experiencing the greatest changes since the beginning of its history. Proven solutions are almost obsolete. The industry has to face the new challenges: E-mobility, autonomous driving, connectivity, sharing and services, digitalisation. All companies in the value chain have to rethink, move, reposition themselves. New solutions must be found quickly. They have to take effect quickly and they have to be highly efficient. In this change scenario, companies in the automotive and mobility industry can benefit by using automotive interim management. The interim managers of DDIM.fachgruppe // Automotive are ready and waiting. We bring performance to automotive companies – with our many years of experience and in-depth industry knowledge, with our network and broad spectrum, with high flexibility and high quality standards. WE MAKE YOU BETTER! – as an individual well-connected manager or in a team of experts, in Germany and worldwide! Benefit from our network, our passion and our focus on results! Contact us!”
Get to know the members of our Expert Group. Here you can find detailed information about each DDIM Automotive Interim Manager (link to the DDIM Manager profile).
DDIM - Dachgesellschaft Deutsches Interim Management e.V.