Welcome to the German Interim Management Association, DDIM e.V.
About DDIM e.V.
DDIM, Dachgesellschaft Deutsches Interim Management e.V., is the leading association for professional Interim Management in Germany.
The Interim Management association is dedicated to increasing public awareness and demand for Interim Management services. In order to accomplish this, DDIM defines professional standards, promotes quality assurance and supports knowledge transfer of its members. As a result, DDIM membership is a demonstration of quality and competence in Interim Management.
DDIM is a non-profit organization that represents the legitimate interests of its members independently and in a non-partisan way. DDIM is the reference point for all matters regarding Interim Management in Germany to stakeholders in business, economics, politics and the general public.
DDIM is a founding member of INIMA, International Network of Interim Management Associations.
INIMA aims to be an International Network of Interim Manager Associations as a “non-profit organization” whose partners share common principles, values and a code of conduct. INIMA supports cross border collaboration to advance the Interim Management profession and facilitate the exchange of knowledge between the members of the INIMA partner associations.
INIMA shall encourage communication, and share experiences, best practices and competencies.
For more information visit the INIMA website at www.inima.management.
European Interim Management
For more information on the European Interim Management Market and European Market Survey visit the INIMA website.
DDIM Interim Management Market Survey 2022 (Germany)
The survey was carried out in January 2022. It was restricted to DDIM Interim Managers. 206 managers responded from a total membership of 560, which is a typical response rate for a survey of this type.
- The Interim Management Market will grow beyond 2.5 Bn. Euro in 2022.
- 12.000 Interim Managers will be ready for their clients’ challenges at the end of 2022.
- Day rates exhibit a positive trend and reflect the high quality level of Interim Managers.
- Utilisation of Interim Managers will grow beyond 90% in 2022.
DDIM Interim Management Market Survey 2021 (Germany)
The survey was carried out in January 2021. It was restricted to DDIM Interim Managers. 220 managers responded from a total membership of 560, which is a typical response rate for a survey of this type.
- During the pandemic the market volume was approx. 1.9 Bn. Euro and therefore, 9.7% below the record value of the prior year.
- Utilisation of Interim Managers was 73% and has therefore slightly declined.
- Day rates grew by approx. 3% up to 1.198 Euro.
- For 2021 DDIM predicts a positive development of market volume, utilisation and day rates.